Monday, August 1, 2011

Ricky Martin, One Night Only Tour 2006








Wow! I can't believe I found information on this tour! I saw this tour at the Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA, Jan 29, 2006. The thing that I remember the most about this concert is Rick ripping his red shirt open during either "It's Alright" or "This is Good".


He sang both songs back-to-back exposing his sexy chest :)
The tour followed the release of what I believe is his best release to date, "Life" and featured more songs from this cd.
It was hard finding information on the tour, but here are some of the songs and photo's I've found online from the tour, in no particular order:

This is Good
It's Alright
I Don't Care
Drop It On Me
Livin' La Vida Loca
Maria
Vuelve
La Copa La Vida/The Cup of Life
Bella/She's All I Ever Had
Private Emotion
Jaleo
She Bangs
La Bomba
Por Arriba, Por Abajo
Perdido Sin Ti
El Amor, de Mi Vida
Te Extrano, Te Olvido

No comments: