Sunday, April 22, 2012
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
I'm in a mood and reminiscing about my beloved theatre days. Here are six of my favorite moments from the best times of my (work) life:
1. Chatting over coffee with a shirtless Patrick Cassidy (heeey)
2. Finding an intoxicated "Madame Morrible" (Carole Kane) drunk in an unused dressing room
3. Bribing a delightful Linda Ronstadt to stay for a meet and greet with chocolate
4. Dancing, drinking, dating and just having fun with the Lion King cast and crew.
5. Meeting Betty Garrett, Georgia Engel, Lee Meriwether and Danny Goggin.
6. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! But also sharing the magic of theatre with friends