Thursday, August 25, 2011

Broadway (Memory) Lane.....














I'm so excited about my upcoming trip to New York City, just eight days from now! Nanette and I are planning to see three shows, Sister Act, Catch Me If You Can and The Addams Family. This got me to thinking of course about the shows I've been fortunate enough to see in New York all ready. I can't believe how many I've seen! Here they are:

42nd Street - my first Broadway show in NYC!! August, 2004, starring Patrick Cassidy

The Little Mermaid - my second show - January 2009

Finian's Rainbow - with Cheyenne Jackson and Kate Baldwin, original and only cast, Oct 2009

Bye, Bye Birdie - with John Stamos, original and only cast, Oct 2009

Memphis - Original cast,Dec 2009

Burn the Floor - with Max C and Kym Johnson, Dec 2009

The Fantasticks, Dec 2009

Rock of Ages, with Dee Snider, Oct 2010

Promises, Promises - with Kristen Chenoweth, Sean Hayes and Molly Shannon, Dec 2009

Million Dollar Quartet, original cast, Dec 2009

Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating and Marriage - Eve Plumb, Dec 2009

Next to Normal, Kyle Dean Massey, Dec 2009

Unfortunately, the photos didn't load in the order listed, I guess I should work backwards!

No comments: