Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Morning Randomness


I have a six figure salary if you count the decimal point....

Why does the freeway have pay tolls....

I love my job if that I love not being there counts....

Why do the morons and evil people get all the high paying positions....

Days of Our Lives sure has gotten boring....

Why are there no good movies for months and now I want to see SIX....

Why does the tallest person in the city always get seated in front of me....

Why do I keep watching Days of Our Lives when it's been boring all year....

Why don't any of my friends live in walking distance anymore, I miss that....

How come a bad cold makes you feel like you've got a hangover, with none of the fun of getting there....

I want Lynda Carter and Bernadette Peters to record a duet....

I've been sick for a week, and I really want a Cosmo!

I wonder what Drew Barrymore is doing right now....

How do I get a travel show? I'd be an excellent host. Travel Channel, hey, it's me, Steele, South America, great pair here...

No comments: