Monday, March 23, 2009

'Backwoods Barbie' Keeps on Comin'...


I wrote about Dolly Parton's 'Backwoods Barbie' being available in different versions everywhere (itunes, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy) [see August 2008], now there's yet another version out available through Cracker Barrel and crackerbarrel.com. Why you doing this to us Dolly, why??
Here's the track listing form Cracker Barrel, with three songs only available here, of course:
1. Better Get To Livin'
2. Made of Stone
3. Drives Me Crazy
4. Backwoods Barbie
5. Jesus & Gravity
6. Only Deamin'
7. The Tracks of My Tears
8. The Lonesomes
9. Cologne
10. Shinola
11. I Will Forever Hate Roses
12. Somebody's Everything
13. Rose of My Heart*
14. Hallelujah Holiday*
15. Berry Pie*


*Exclusive new tracks available only on this CD

I wonder when the double disc edition with the live tour will be available, so I have to purchase it yet again!

No comments: