Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back from Vacation.


Oh my gosh - I can't believe after planning this vacation back in January, months and months of waiting - the ship has sailed - so to speak. It goes so fast! I managed to dodge not one, not two, but three hurricanes threatening the trip! One on the East Coast for New York, one heading to New Orleans that turned out to be a big storm and one in the Gulf that went a different direction. We had great weather and only one rain downpour when we were at a lagoon - but it was still warm and the rain was welcome! What an amazing 2 1/2 weeks I had! New York, New Orleans (first time!) and a cruise to the Gulf side of Mexico where we hadn't been yet: Cozumel, Costa Maya and Roatan, Honduras and Belize City, Belize!! Added two new countries to my list, saw Mayan ruins and four fantastic shows with my great friend Nanette in New York: Catch Me If You Can, Sister Act, The Addams Family and Billy Elliott. As I did before, I'll add a vacation write up and a few photo's very soon!!

No comments: