Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ABBAloutely Amazing!


I went online to search for entertainment while I'm up in Tahoe. Harvey's, Montbleu, Harrah's, and came across at the South Shore Room (at Harrah's) called Abbacadabra. An ABBA tribute band. Okay, so I knew the songs would be fun and the price was so right, so how bad could it be? The show started and I knew it was going to be a good show. As the show progressed, it was becoming a great show. Half way through the "concert", it was evident that this was the second coming of ABBA. If I had taken out my contact lenses and forgotten that ABBA no longer performed, I could have sworn I was at an ABBA concert. The vocals, the costumes, the energy this group puts out it just fantastic. If you're an ABBA fan, this is a must see "concert" performance!

adbacadabra.com

No comments: