Monday, May 25, 2009

My Flight Celebrities







So, I never got around to listing all the celebrities I met during my short stint as a flight attendant. My first was Edward Burns, he has his own entry. I don't remember the exact order (there weren't that many!), but I think Giada was next, I didn't know who she was, but she has a cooking show on I think the Food Network. I'm going to look....okay, I guess she has a few shows, specials on the Food Network, Giada De Laurentiis. She sat in first class and was very cordial and easy - she didn't eat or want anything! My next three, all sat in the main cabin - not in first class!! Shocking!! On the very same flight, I had Sigourney Weaver and Kathy Najimy. Both were with their husbands (I'm only assuming Najimy's guy was her husband, could have been b/f), and both were very nice. They chatted with us, took photos with us and Kathy Najimy kept calling me honey and sweetie. Oh, on that same flight was a guy who used to be on 227 (remember that show!), and he's a stand up comedian, Barry Sobel, he was very nice too, he sat in the last row and we talked and joked the entire flight to JFK. My last celebrity on my last flight was Channon Roe. You may not know his name, but he's a guest star on everything! He stood in the back and chatted as well. I didn't have my camera, darn it!!

No comments: